Possibly the best quote ever from Miles as he was getting himself dressed for school (which he did unaided) “I can’t get my socks on, my toes are wriggling with excitement”.
Things from the first two days:
- On picking him up from his first day Miles wanted to show us his artwork (colour mixing). As we went in to his classroom we met Miss Blackie (his teacher) who told us that he had been really good at listening.
- Miles on the other hand told us that he had been too far away in the big playground when the bell went at the end of play time so hadn’t heard and Miss Blackie thought he’d got lost.
- He also told us that he and Noah did fighting but they were hiding behind lots of other children so a teacher couldn’t see.
- Noah is currently best friend, we’ve heard a lot about them playing together.
- They get a free school lunch and their teacher eats with them which is a nice idea (possibly not if you’re the teacher).
- At bedtime Miles told Holly “School is nothing like Nuffy Bears [nursery], it’s brilliant!”